[Nml-wg] Conference call tomorrow

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Sep 10 09:22:22 CDT 2009

Hello,

We've had a quick call today, attended by:

Chin Guok
Jason Zurawski
Paola Grosso
Aaron Brown
Jeff Boote
Jeroen van der Ham

> - Update of the schema document status

Jeroen has worked on it, but still work in progress.

> - Status of Deliverable #1 and namespace request

Freek sent out that deliverable #1 has some comments from the ADs, he
will work them in and get it submitted.
No progress on namespace.

> - Transitional Link

Jeroen explained that he thought the Transitional Link could be an
interesting concept to simplify multi-layer topologies for pathfinding.
However, the details of how it works are not completely clear yet.
Chin suggested we take this up with the ITU guys and try to figure this out.

OGF27 Sessions

Chin asked whether the schedule was decided yet.
Freek has requested 3 sessions and the NSI has requested at least 4, and
the NSI have requested to be scheduled before NML. So there will
probably be at least three days of sessions. Not sure when exactly though.

Jeroen.