[Nml-wg] Schema changes

Jeff W.Boote boote at internet2.edu
Wed Jun 3 19:55:05 CDT 2009

I also vote A.

If we don't put the right 'building blocks' in from the beginning, I
think we are in danger of not having the seamless upgrade path Chin
mentioned. So it is important to me that we get the model for how
different layers/technologies relate to each other. But, of course we
are not defining those layers.

jeff