[Nml-wg] Schema changes

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Jun 3 09:09:57 CDT 2009

John Vollbrecht wrote:
> My preference for this would be to try to work it out before dropping
> it.  It seems important to have it - at least adaptations - for defining
> network topology that can be used to create ete circuits.

To be clear: I'm not advocating that we drop this entirely.
I merely want to speed up the process for the first schema. As far as I
can remember, we have reached consensus on the single layer schema at
OGF23 in Barcelona and the Berlin meeting after that. It really is time
that we write this up into a draft standard.

Adaptations are not required for the single layer schema, but it seems
very likely that some form of adaptation will be present in the
multi-layer schema.

Jeroen.