[Nml-wg] Conf call (July 30) meeting notes

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Jul 30 14:59:13 CDT 2009

Just some clarifications:

> As there are some problems with SVN,
> we agreed documents should always be
> posted to the mailing list also. And not only on GridForge.

The GridForge document section does contain a link to the SVN checkout
of the PDF. Unfortunately, you must click the URL link. Clicking on
"Version 1" does not work.

Because SVN does NOT sent out e-mails after commits (I only discovered
Martin's commit halfway during the call), it is advised to sent the
document to the list as well (or a direct download link).

> Freek has been approached by ?? from the TM forum.

Nigel Davis.

> Guy/DANTE is in the
> process of becoming member of TMF. Guy might be able to look up at their
> relevant standards in the future and brief us on them.

I was told that unfortunately, it is not possible to share TM Forum
standards or documents with non-members of the TMFroum. So I presume it
is not possible to brief information (hopefully I'm proved wrong).

> Freek will follow up on the delegation of urn:ogf by sending email to
> OGF public (did I get this right? I was distracted)

Yes, but I said it will likely not be in the next two weeks, so if
someone beats me to it - please do.

Regards,