[Nml-wg] New version of the schema document

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Fri Aug 21 14:55:48 CDT 2009

Hello,

I've just submitted a new revision of the schema document to the
subversion repository. Here's the changelog:

- Added a short description of the Location and Lifetime objects
- Added a section enumerating all Relations. I've not called them
"Relations" throughout the text.
If need be, we can always make the names of Relations implicit in the
syntax.
- Added a section on Service, describing the way we currently see
adaptations? I welcome comments!
- The group section probably needs more work.

I've updated the UML schema diagram to the latest version. I've also
added a note saying that this is not intended as endorsement or
finalizing, merely trying to reflect the current status.

- Changed the Link group to Bidirectional Link as per the diagram.

The latest version of the PDF can be found in the subversion repository.
Unfortunately the web access to it seems broken at the moment, so I'm
attaching it to this mail.

Jeroen.