[Nml-wg] Our schema: contribute to Wiki!

Paola Grosso p.grosso at uva.nl
Thu Mar 13 09:50:11 CDT 2008

Aaron Brown wrote:
> I'm not sure the best way to go about this. The benefit of a mailing
> list is that everyone sees what's going on (especially those with more
> peripheral interest) and it's immediately obvious when new information
> appears.

Actually I have one more thing.

At the end in every WG there will be core contributors. I am encouraging
those to make their ideas a little bit more structured and finalized by
using the Wiki. So that we have achieved something (some consensus) by
next face-to-face meeting.

For people with peripheral interests, if the concern is to make sure
they kept updated it is very simple to send out a digest of the latest
Wiki content once every so even and get comments that way.

Regards, Paola