[Nml-wg] Our schema: contribute to Wiki!

Paola Grosso p.grosso at uva.nl
Thu Mar 13 08:56:48 CDT 2008

Hi all

I have made a skeleton of our schema in our groups Wiki.
I summarized the discussion we had in Boston and add a little bit of
what went on in the mailing list afterwards.

As much as emails discussions are useful, they do not leave anything
tangible behind.
I would urge you to start contribute to the Wiki:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nml-wg/wiki/Deliverable_2

Only very few of you have an account on GridForge.
Please register and start to write down your ideas there.

If you have problem registering let me know.

Regards,
Paola