[Nmc-wg] perfSONAR framework in PHP

murilo murilo at pop-sc.rnp.br
Wed Sep 28 08:09:17 CDT 2011

 Hi Jason and all,

 I just want to comment about our implementation in PHP of perfSONAR
 framework. It is almost done the implementation and I think after our
 metting that Jason will talk about perfSONAR in 2 weeks we may
 synchronize and deploy this implementation.

 I think would be interesting to make public to download this framework
 in the perfSONAR website so others that would like to have access to it
 can deploy as well. I think after Jason's presentation, at least one
 person at RNP is going to follow the OGF meetings so we can follow the
 protocol definitions.

 What do you think about it Jason? Do you think it is going to be
 possible?

 We already have 3 services implemented with this perfSONAR flavor (MA,
 CLMP, CACTISonar) and it is going to be possible to make it public too.

 Hope we could deploy this implementations with perfSONAR community.

 Thanks all.

 Murilo Vetter
 MonIPÊ / RNP