[Nmc-wg] Call 5/27 @ 15:00 UTC

romradz at man.poznan.pl romradz at man.poznan.pl
Thu May 27 08:21:06 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Jason Zurawski wrote:

> Michael/All;
>
> Given that we have yet to make any significant progress on our core
> objectives I do not think introducing new concepts is the best use of
> our time.
>
> If this is something that you (and others) feel strongly enough about,
> you are more than welcome to organize a conference call to discuss ways
> forward.  I am not going to be available on June 10th for the next
> conference call.  I was going to cancel, but you may have the slot to
> talk about this topic if you would like it.

>From GN3 project point of view it would be good to start the discussion
on streaming in the protocol. It is planned to have a proposal of it in this
year in the project.

Michael, you already have the experience in this topic (the work in GN2).
I remember that DFN guys also did some solution for their tools. Would you
be interested to lead the discussion and work on it?

regards,
Roman