[Nmc-wg] Call 5/27 @ 15:00 UTC

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu May 27 07:55:10 CDT 2010

Michael/All;

Given that we have yet to make any significant progress on our core
objectives I do not think introducing new concepts is the best use of
our time.

If this is something that you (and others) feel strongly enough about,
you are more than welcome to organize a conference call to discuss ways
forward.  I am not going to be available on June 10th for the next
conference call.  I was going to cancel, but you may have the slot to
talk about this topic if you would like it.

Thanks;

-jason