[Nmc-wg] Conf call March 4th at 16:00 UTC

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu Mar 4 07:35:09 CST 2010

Hi All;

There are going to be a couple of absences today, so I am going to
cancel.  Please send status updates by mail this week.

Next week is DICE, so I would expect that we will also not have many
attendees and the week after is OGF.  There will not be time for a call
between now and then, so lets use the mailing list to keep up to date.

Thanks;

-jason