[Nmc-wg] Call 6/10 @ 15:00 UTC

romradz at man.poznan.pl romradz at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jun 18 09:08:07 CDT 2010

Thanks Michael. In general I think it would be perfect if NMC could
support both approaches of data transfer (streaming and separate
data channel).

btw. could you write what's the difference between Flow MA (or Flow
Subscription MA) and Flow Subscription MP. It's not clear to me (the
picture
https://wiki.man.poznan.pl/perfsonar-mdm/images/perfsonar-mdm/2/28/JRA1_Netflow_Subscription_MA_-_design_-_v0.1.png
is confusing).

... and do you have examples of control NMC messages you were using for
setting up tunnel(s).

Roman