[Nmc-wg] NMC Streaming Call - Canceled

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Wed Jun 16 06:02:32 CDT 2010

All;

ESnet has graciously allowed us the use of their MCU and dial in number.
  For now lets designate this as the 'backup' in the hopes that we will
learn why the hungarnet MCU is not working.  The information is here
(and will be posted on subsequent meeting pages):

ESnet conference bridge:

     * GDS: 00113498255555
     * Direct Dial: mcu1.es.net then down-arrow to meeting 555555 (or if
your first, create it...)
     * Phone: 0-1-510-883-7860 then 8255555# at the prompt.

Thanks;

-jason