[Nmc-wg] NMC Streaming Call - Canceled

Michael Bischoff Michael.bischoff at controplex.nl
Wed Jun 16 00:24:07 CDT 2010

To All,

it seemed only one person could dial in over the phone - I don't
remember it being a
problem before.

We'd love to have a solution where we can connect/dail-in from home
(with a strong
preference for connect as that doesn't cost any international fees.)

I've looked around at surfnet which provides a adobe connect based solution:
http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

I'll see if I can test it with Ramon or Nina and go from there.

Your suppose to be able to use a MCU as well, though I'm not familiar
enough with
this solution to tell you how at this point yet.

beyond all the relatively uninteresting stuff, Roman suggested that we
kick off the
discussion from this list. So feel free to start a discussion. As I
don't know what
the sentiment among the group is, I hope someone with strong feelings about
certain aspects simply expresses them and we can then go from there. Should
anyone have any issue's, questions or comments but feels it they don't warrant
discussing it list-wide, feel free to e-mail me directly.

Thanks,

Michael