[Nmc-wg] Merge Chaining Examples - LAST CALL

Aaron Brown aaron at internet2.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:50:04 CDT 2010

To alleviate some confusion on my end, are we removing merge chaining from the NMC protocols? I thought that was what Jeff meant when he talked about removing merge chaining, but based on the emails, I'm not sure if that was how others interpreted it. I'd would be wholly in favor of its removal.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Apr 16, 2010, at 3:04 AM, Roman Lapacz wrote:

> I propose to continue the discussion on merge chaining (and examples) on
> NM-WG mailing list (not to leave it for far future). I'll be waiting there
> for your opinions I asked ealier.
>
> Roman
>

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Jason Zurawski wrote:
>
>> All;
>>
>> On the call today everyone was in agreement that merge chaining examples
>> do not need to be in the NMC document.  They will continue to be
>> described in NM however.  If anyone disagrees, speak up now.
>>
>> Thanks;
>>
>> -jason
>>
>> On 4/14/10 3:07 PM, Jason Zurawski wrote:
>>> Hi Roman;
>>>
>>> I agree.  I will add this to the agenda for tomorrow.
>>>
>>> -jason

Internet2 Spring Member Meeting
April 26-28, 2010 - Arlington, Virginia
http://events.internet2.edu/2010/spring-mm/