[Nmc-wg] pS Result Codes - proposal

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:41:44 CDT 2010

All;

On the call today we discussed the issue of result codes.  There were 2
decissions:

  - The 2nd proposal for message structure (using namespaced datum
elements) as proposed by Jeff/Martin in Munich is the way to go.

  - We need to see a mapping of the proposed result codes to what is
currently used in pS-MDM and pS-PS services.  Roman and Slawek will
start this for the MDM releases, Aaron will help with the PS.  Once we
determine what is in use, we may prune down the list to items we need
and anticipate needing in the near future.

Service/Client developers - your feedback is still needed but it may be
prudent to wait until the next document version.

Thanks;

-jason