[Nmc-wg] pS Result Codes - proposal

Jeff W.Boote boote at internet2.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:20:46 CDT 2010

This looks good to me, and adequately represents what I saw as the
general consensus in the Room in Munich.

It would be especially important for those that were not in Munich to
read/respond with their opinions. And, I'm going to call out client
developers in particular. We need your feedback.

thanks,
jeff