***SPAM*** NOTIFICATION OF YOUR CLAIM

ali musa alimusa_22 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:29:23 CDT 2005

Dear Sir,

             NOTIFICATION OF YOUR CLAIM

This is to notifying you that your claim is ripe now to be claimed, before I
proceed, I am MR.ALI MUSA,a financial controller with UNION BANK NIG PLC.I
am the accountant in charge of your related
person, who work with one of the biggest multi national oil firm in Nigeria
.Here in after shall be
referred to as our customer, last year our customer lost his live during the
ethnic riot between all the
oil companies in Niger Delta and Ijaw Youth Movement in Niger Delta the
south, south in Delta State of Nigeria

I am making this contact to inform you that the time has come for you to put
your claim to repatriate the sufferings of my client back home,?? the money
left behind?? before the Union Bank (Nig) PLC will includes it as part of
their reserved capital receipt in their nuclaimed accumulated dividends
revenue as the bank directors has issued me an ultimatum to provide his next
of kin within this fiscal year or have the account declares as such. But
this is not their real motive as similar accounts that had been so declared
were soon diverted to their personal accounts for their selfish uses.

This money in question is $12,700,000;all other documents of my client
including his banking
information's will be forwarded to you to enable you to put up your claim
directly to the Foreign Operation Manager who is in charge foreign
transfer.Be inform that the money will be transferred to you through
telegraphic transfer in your nominated bank account.

All I require is your honest that after this money get into your nominated
bank account you will give me $2,000,000,00 (two million dollars) for
appreciation of assisting you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email for more details
if you are interested.

Best regards

MR.ALI MUSA