[nm-wg] Next Phone Call

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 10:07:11 CST 2005

I suggest we reconvene on another number. We can try one here in the UK if the US folks don't mind paying ;-)

Dial-in info:

	(Inside the U.K.)  0871 271 2900
	(Outside the U.K.) +44 (0)870 050 6800

	Enter the meeting code 255404 when asked.

	U.K. users are charged at 8.51p per minute (plus VAT) per minute.
	Non-U.K. users will be charged according to their local telecom providers.