[nm-wg] schema example slides

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Sun Jun 26 00:54:06 CDT 2005

Hi all,

There are some powerpoint-like slides with examples of the current
version of v2 schema iperf and pings at

http://dsd.lbl.gov/~dang/talks/s5/ggf14/schemas.html

Mozilla, Opera, or Internet Explorer are recommended for the "slideshow"
version of this page. If you are having problems, you can click on the
'=' in the lower right corner and see a plainer version (also, see "s5"
link below).

Hopefully some of you who haven't looked at this stuff in a while will
get a chance to browse through and re-familiarize with the general form
of these instances. I'll keep this list updated until the last minute of
any new material on this page..

BTW, this is also a bit of an experiment on my part with the "s5"
technology for making slides. see: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
for more details.

-Dan