[nm-wg] traceroute transfer/storage specification

Matthew J Zekauskas matt at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 1 12:13:57 CDT 2005

Some folks are bringing an XML representation of traceroute
information to the IETF IPPM working group for consideration
as a working group item.  I'd like to understand how this
relates to NMWG work; I believe you have some traceroute bits
in some schema.

Would someone that knows (Or has been following nmwg more closely
than I have recently) give me a pointer to the nmwg work?
I'll forward it to the IPPM list.  (Jerome Durand mentioned
one thing in
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ippm/current/msg00726.html> .)

The proposal in the IETF is
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-01.txt>
if anyone is interested.  I'd be interested in any comments...

--Matt, NM-WG lurker, IPPM co-chair