[lsg-rg] Call-in information for - GGF13 LSG Healthgrid Workshop in Seoul

Abbas Farazdel farazdel at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 11 20:21:51 CST 2005

Folks,

Here is our call-in information for both the workshop (sunday 11Mar2005,
9am-6pm) and our regular group meeting (wednesday 16Mar2005, 9am-12:30pm).

Dial-in numbers:
  Toll Free (USA):  1-888-430-3655
  Toll (non-USA):  1-719-884-0807
Participant PC: 168548

Best Regards,
Dr. Abbas Farazdel                      farazdel at us.ibm.com
Senior Solutions Architect              tel: +1.845.433.1652; fax:
+1.845.491.3569
IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences        cell: +1.845.216.4066
        http://www.ibm.com/industries/healthcare/

Konagaya Akihiko <konagaya at gsc.riken.jp>
03/11/2005 08:06 PM

"Angulo, David" <dangulo at cti.depaul.edu>
cc
"Peter Arzberger" <parzberg at sdsc.edu>, "Tan Tin Wee (Biochemistry)"
<bchtantw at nus.edu.sg>, "Karpjoo Jeong" <jeongk at konkuk.ac.kr>, Abbas
Farazdel/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS, konagaya at gsc.riken.jp
Subject
Re: GGF13 Workshop in Seoul

Dave

Is there any telephone line for LSG-WG on Sunday?
I will try to attend the WG from Japan.

Regards,

- Konagaya

--