[lsg-rg] GGF13 Workshop in Seoul - Schedule and AG information

Angulo, David dangulo at cti.depaul.edu
Fri Mar 11 07:29:46 CST 2005

Dear all:

We have a wonderful workshop planned for GGF 13 this Sunday (Saturday
night in the US).

Attached is what should be the final version of the schedule.  I am
having troubles uploading it and uploading the presentations.  Perhaps
this is because of VERY poorly timed updates to gridforge?

This document has the AG node information and the conference call
information on the document.  Thanks to Dr. Jeong for setting up the AG
node and to Dr. Farazdel and IBM for the use of the conference call.

When I can get the schedule uploaded, it will be available (an older
version is there now) at:

    https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/lsg-rg/document/GGF13-Agenda

When I can get the documents uploaded, they will be available at

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=39&categor
y_id=831

Dave

David S. Angulo
Faculty
College of Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Science
DePaul University
dangulo at cti.depaul.edu