[jsdl-wg] OGF JSDL telephone conference on Wednesday 19 October 2011 at 14h00 UTC - Agenda

Michael Saravo mts5x at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 19 08:30:22 CDT 2011

Etienne,

I only found out yesterday that UVa would provide the number for this
call.  I will forward your dissatisfaction of the choice of number
appropriately and we will come up with an alternative for next time.

I did not decide to have a meeting today.  That was Philip Wieder and
again I only found out I was "hosting" yesterday.  The call is over, it
was just to discuss how to move forward, any change in management is
going to require a short spin up period and both chairs have changed
simultaneously.  I appreciate your feedback and we will be providing
both a doodle poll (today) to establish the ongoing actual JSDL meetings
and for the meetings we setup we will try to regularly provide an agenda
ahead of time.

--Mike