[jsdl-wg] JSDL Telecon on Wednesday 02 February 2011 : Time and EVO password

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Feb 1 06:28:36 CST 2011

Mark,

Thank you for organizing the next JSDL Telecon on Wednesday 02 February
2011.

Telecon time
------------
The time of last telecon on Wednesday 19 January 2011 was from 15:00 to
16:00 UTC, which is in the middle of the morning for the USA.

For this telecon on Wednesday 02 February 2011, you indicate that the
time would be from 10:00 to 11:00 UTC, which is OK for European
participants, but very early in the morning for USA participants.

On EVO, I see that the 'JSDL WG' room is booked from 14:30 to 16:30 UTC,
which includes 15:00 to 16:00 UTC.

Therefore, I suppose that this telecon will in fact happen from 15:00 to
16:00 UTC like the preceding one.

Can you confirm ?

EVO Password
------------
On your mail, the EVO password seems to begin with 2 exclamation points,
and seems to have been split on 2 lines.

-  Does the password really begin with 2 exclamation points ?

-  Is there a white space just after the 2 exclamation points ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Best regards

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr