[jsdl-wg] Discussion regarding an implementation of JSDL

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 20 03:19:18 CST 2009

Arnie,

There is some overlap with documents already mentioned but you could also
have a look at the JSDL Experience document
(http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.140.pdf).
There is some information on what some projects did or planned to do
around security. I found two mentions of saml though none of drmaa in the
document.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd