[jsdl-wg] Discussion regarding an implementation of JSDL

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at cern.ch
Mon Jan 19 08:10:21 CST 2009

Arnie,

There are various open source implementations of the HPC Basic Profile.
Look at the work of Andrew Grimshaw from the University of Virginia
(Genesis II) and the SourceForge project (BES++) build by Chris Smith
from Platform. There are closed source implementations in the Microsoft
HPC product.

There are others... I've cc'ed these two people if you have difficulties
in accessing these projects.

Thanks,

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse