[jsdl-wg] JSDL Generation Tool Available

Mark M. Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Sun Feb 8 15:10:52 CST 2009

Oxana,

You are completely right about the "Arguments" problem.  I introduced a bug
with a last minute change I made before committing it.  I just checked in a
fix for the bug as well as updated the download jar so you should be able to
download the new one and it will generate the arguments as expected.  As far
as SRM and GridFTP goes, Andrew is right.  We don't support those because
there is no use case for them here at UVa, but it wouldn't be hard of course
to add them.

-Mark