[jsdl-wg] Call next week?

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Mar 13 05:05:50 CDT 2008

Andreas, all,

for the Grid Scheduling use case, I won't make it until next week. As such,
I would generally participate *if* there is a call, but not protest if we
decide to cancel it. Philipp, what is your opinion on this?

-Alexander

2008/3/13, Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com>:

> Our call schedule is roughly bi-weekly, so the next call would be in two
> weeks time (Mar.26). But it looks like the chairs won't be available
> that week.
>
> We are therefore thinking of a call next week, conditional on having
> sufficient material for discussion. We discussed parameter sweep
> yesterday and we probably won't have enough material for next week on
> this topic. That leaves the Activity schema, for which the main action
> from OGF22 was to provide use cases (Chris, Shabaz, Philipp). So could
> you please let me know if the use cases are likely to be ready by next
> week?
>
> I'll send out a call announcement if there is sufficient material,
> otherwise the next call will probably be in early April.
>
> --
> Andreas Savva
>

> --

Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Papaspyrou
http://ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~alexp

Robotics Research Institute                   phone : +49(231)755-5058
Information Technology Section                fax   : +49(231)755-3251
Dortmund University of Technology, Germany