[jsdl-wg] Call next week?

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 13 01:21:55 CDT 2008

Our call schedule is roughly bi-weekly, so the next call would be in two
weeks time (Mar.26). But it looks like the chairs won't be available
that week.

We are therefore thinking of a call next week, conditional on having
sufficient material for discussion. We discussed parameter sweep
yesterday and we probably won't have enough material for next week on
this topic. That leaves the Activity schema, for which the main action
from OGF22 was to provide use cases (Chris, Shabaz, Philipp). So could
you please let me know if the use cases are likely to be ready by next
week?

I'll send out a call announcement if there is sufficient material,
otherwise the next call will probably be in early April.

--
Andreas Savva