[jsdl-wg] Call schedule

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jun 11 07:04:54 CDT 2008

Hi Andreas,

2008/6/11 Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com>:
> Given that we have two active topics I think we should try for weekly
> calls with alternating topics; starting with Parameter Sweep next week
> (6/18) and Activity Schema the week after (6/25). Please let me know
> whether this is convenient.

I am fine with that.

> Also, as I mentioned in the last session, I am wondering whether we can
> move the timeslot one hour earlier to
>  UTC 1:00 PM / BST 2 PM / CEST 3 PM / EDT 9 AM / PDT 6 AM / JST 10 PM

for me, this (apparently) is no problem.

Greetings,
Alexander

--
Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Papaspyrou
http://ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~alexp

 Robotics Research Institute phone : +49(231)755-5058
 Information Technology Section fax : +49(231)755-3251
 Dortmund University of Technology, Germany