[jsdl-wg] Call schedule

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 11 05:39:47 CDT 2008

As is the 'custom' we don't have a call this week---the week after OGF.
We'll be restarting our calls next week.

Given that we have two active topics I think we should try for weekly
calls with alternating topics; starting with Parameter Sweep next week
(6/18) and Activity Schema the week after (6/25). Please let me know
whether this is convenient.

Also, as I mentioned in the last session, I am wondering whether we can
move the timeslot one hour earlier to
  UTC 1:00 PM / BST 2 PM / CEST 3 PM / EDT 9 AM / PDT 6 AM / JST 10 PM

I'll send out an agenda next week to confirm the topic/time.

Thanks to everyone who turned up to our OGF23 sessions.
--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.