[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference - 20 February 2008 @1pm UTC

Philipp philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:15:05 CST 2008

Dear Steven,

since I am not familiar with the HPC profile I rely on your judgement ...

It is indeed a new activity, that is the reason why we will have this
BoF on Monday and why there is still no decision on whether this should
be tackled within JSDL or as a separate group. For the time being we
thought that JSDL is the right place to get the activity activity
running. But I hope to discuss this issue at the BoF (and maybe in the
following JSDL session). And we would also like to collect requirements
during the BoF and maybe we can discuss the relation between activities
and HPCP.

Best regards, Philipp.