[jsdl-wg] Multicore representation in JSDL

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 12 02:50:59 CDT 2007

Steven,

Received and put in our "Feature Requests" tracker.
  https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf5951?nav=1

Actually, at the moment our work plan in this space is to produce a
simple XQuery extension that can be used to express requirements without
restricting people to a specific 'resource' model. We left the
information model work to the OGSA Information Modeling team (Ellen),
who is now providing requirements to the GLUE-WG. So, to cut a long
story short this request should also be passed to the GLUE-WG. I'll
forward your mail to that list as well.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva