[jsdl-wg] Multicore representation in JSDL

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 11 12:42:46 CDT 2007

Hi,

During the BES public comment period we had some feedback on how CPUArchitecture/CPUCount/CPUSpeed would be represented in a multi-core world. We use these JSDL elements to model the underlying compute resources in BES.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.ggf-editor/discussion.rec_ogsa_basic_execution_service.topc4069

This was something that BES felt was out of scope of its activities but clearly in scope for JSDL! You may have already had discussion on this matter... but could I pass this onto you for clarification in future revisions of the specification.

Thanks,

Steven