[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference - 14 February 2007

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 13 02:16:41 CST 2007

Our next call is on Wednesday, Feb. 14, at *2:00pm UTC*. Full call-in
details are at the bottom.

As a proposed agenda:

  1. Early discussion/Agenda bashing
     [Note OGF IPR rules apply]
  2. Status/updates on working drafts and assignments
  3. "Design Thoughts for JDSL 2.0" presentation (Fabio Benedetti)
     (This presentation was initially scheduled for the second session
at OGF19 but we ran out of time.)
     See https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14210?nav=1

  Next week (Feb 21) we are likely to have a similar format, giving a
sizeable time chunk to the Parameter Sweep proposal, which also ran out
of time at OGF19.

=====