[jsdl-wg] Regarding Data Staging Elements in JSDL

Ali Anjomshoaa aanjomshoaa at mobability.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 05:25:18 CDT 2007

Gargi,

> Is the JSDL-wg also looking at data requirements of jobs for other than
> file type data.
> For ex. is there scope of representing a database connection required by
> a job in JSDL.

As far as I'm aware, there are no future plans for explicit data
resource requirements specifications, such as you suggest, in JSDL.

The JSDL group are looking at the Resource Model development work in OGF
for future resource requirements specifications, which may include data
resource requirements.

Ali

--
Ali Anjomshoaa PhD