Fwd: [jsdl-wg] Re: Copy/Paste bug in JSDL spec

Gregory Newby newby at arsc.edu
Mon Mar 27 01:57:48 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 08:41:04AM +0100, Michel Drescher wrote:
> Argh!
>
> Greg, sorry, forgot to get you into this mail in the first place.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel

Hi, Michel.

We'd like to start an Errata list, and the GFSG agreed in principle
to this...perhaps with something like a 90-day grace period for
updating/replacing documents as needed.  Sort of a blend of IETF
policy and a more relaxed approach that GGF has had so far.

We could probably just keep a plain text or HTML errata page
for individual documents, making them available from the
main document link at ggf.org.  Or something a little
different -- this is something that we just started planning,
but any ideas are welcome.
  -- Greg