[jsdl-wg] Re: Copy/Paste bug in JSDL spec

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 27 01:36:15 CST 2006

Folks,

thanks to Ralf, there is another typo known in the spec.

Though it is not a serious mistake (it is just in an example, after
all), I wonder if it is feasible to burden the GGF Editor with all
these small nits and bits to update the specs.

To the GGF process experts: Does GGF provide something like a
maintained errata list for published specs, similar to the IETF (e.g.
an errata list for HTTP/1.1)? Or do the WG have to do that
themselves? What if WG have dissolved, and errata are discovered
afterwards? Is there a general need to define a process for that?

Cheers,
Michel