[jsdl-wg] Next JSDL Teleconference

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Jun 23 07:26:23 CDT 2006

Dear All,

At the last JSDL telecon we decided that the next telecon would
tentatively be set for Wednesday 28th June at 1400 GMT (normal time). At
present we have some but not a lot of material to discuss at this call.
Below is the current agenda. If you have any other items for the agenda
could you please let me know by close of business on Monday 26th. Could
you also let me know by then if you won't be able to attend.

Agenda:

1) Parallel Application extension. We need some results for queries.
Andreas to chase up.
2) Parameter Sweep application extension. After the opportunity for
everyone to read the proposal sent out by Michel and the revised examples.
3) Further discussion of how we will deal with a base profile for JSDL.
4) Meeting at OGSA f2f next month? Will there be enough people attending
the f2f to make a JSDL break-out worth while.
5) AOB

cheers,

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024