[jsdl-wg] Notes from GGF17

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 16 03:49:38 CDT 2006

I've uploaded the slides to gridforge together with some supplementary
notes:

GGF17 Agenda and notes:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13615?nav=1

GGF17 supplementary notes:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13616?nav=1
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13617?nav=1

The GGF17 folder also has the presentations.

I've also uploaded the minutes from the June 14 call:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13614?nav=1

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd