[jsdl-wg] Notes from GGF17

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 10:16:29 CDT 2006

All,

As requested here are my notes (in slide form) from GGF17.

In the first session we had a number of presentations of the different
groups approaches to parallel job types. In the second session we
started to define a JSDL job type extension. We decided to call this
SPMDApplication thus allowing us to define other parallel job types in
the future.

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024