[ogsa-bes-wg] Re: [jsdl-wg] Questions and potential changes to JSDL, as seen from HPC Profile point-of-view

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 16 00:59:11 CDT 2006

Hi Marvin,

I think that, in general, if a restriction the HPC profile chooses to
make is specific to its domain then, yes, it is possible that some other
profile may choose to make different choices. Are you saying that JSDL
must be changed to fit exactly what the HPC profile requires?

What we do with the topics below is still under discussion of course. As
I said on the call if the group decides something is a bug then we
should fix it.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva