[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference 14/6/2006 (was Re: JSDL Meeting)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 11 21:56:56 CDT 2006

Date: 14 June 2006
Time:  3pm BST / 10am EDT / 7 am PDT / 11pm JST
Duration: 1 hour

Dial-in numbers (toll):

 US:    +1  718 3541071  (New York) or
        +1  408 9616509  (San Jose)
 UK:    +44 207 3655269  (London)
 Japan: +81 3 3570 8225  (Tokyo)

[Send me an email if you planning to call in from a location not listed
above. I may be able to give you a local access number.]

 Participant PIN:  4371991

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd