[jsdl-wg] JSDL adoption

Ratering, Ralf ralf.ratering at intel.com
Fri Sep 16 06:38:04 CDT 2005

Hi Andreas,

here at Intel, we are using the latest JSDL specs in our Grid
Programming Environment (GPE). In particular we have added JSDL
front-ends to the Globus Toolkit 4 and UNICORE and will soon
implement it for the China Grid Support Package (CGSP).

see:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpe4gtk/
http://unicore.sourceforge.net/

Besides the "standard" JSDL usage, our implementation invokes
abstract application resources through the POSIX extensions and
uses a custom workflow extension to submit BPEL workflows
in the JSDL.

If you want, I could give a small presentation about our
JSDL usage in GPE at GGF15.

Best regards and thanks for the great work on the
specs to the team,
Ralf

Ralf Ratering
Intel GmbH