[jsdl-wg] FW: [ggf-editor | Submit GGF Draft - 1570] Standardised Namespaces for XML infosets in GGF

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Sun Sep 11 06:49:50 CDT 2005

Folks,

sorry for the crosspost.

As you may see, the submission got into public comment. Yeehaaa! :-)

Also, Greg asks for actual implementations of this proposal.
So I would like to ask the WG editors to revise the documents with
respect to this submission.

For any particular questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

Cheers,
Michel