[jsdl-wg] JSDL comments

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Fri Sep 2 10:50:11 CDT 2005

Hi All,

I've posted a few comments concerning JSDL 1.0 to the gridforge forum. Most
of them are those already discussed during the last GGF.  They concern the
network bandwidth element, defining directories and logical files,
specification of software requirements, definition of ranges, and
description of distributed jobs.

Best regards,
Ariel