[jsdl-wg] JSDL specification and schema snapshots (draft 19)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu May 26 10:50:48 CDT 2005

I have uploaded a new snapshot of the JSDL specification and schemas to
gridforge. There are too many changes to mention. (Some were the result
of side-discussions in parallel with the OGSA f2f. Thanks Chris, Darren,
Donal, Michel and Steve.)

The MS word file is change tracked. The pdf file is 'clean' and is
intended for submission to meet the GGF14 deadline.

We'll be moving to clean up and hopefully submit to the GGF Editor over
the next 1-2 weeks.

MS-Word file:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/19

Schemas: