[jsdl-wg] JSDL: Updates

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri May 6 01:23:06 CDT 2005

Donal

I like your way of linking FileSystemNames to environment variables. I
also agree with the well-known file system names that are listed.

I don't agree, however that these filesystems should be 'defined and
available' by default. I think they should be simply well-known names
that can be expected to be (typically) available with the definitions
provided. And they should only be made available only if they explicitly
appear in a JSDL instance document.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva