[jsdl-wg] my view on execution user and group

Darren Pulsipher darren at pulsipher.org
Thu Mar 31 07:27:53 CST 2005

I am fine with removing the UserCredential, this can be an extension that
someone can put in if they please.

BUT I still think we need a User Element with UserName (uid) and Group (gid)
in it. These are common in all types of Jobs not just POSIX Application
runs. Additionally they can and should be used in the data staging area.

Darren